среда, 16 сентября 2009 г.

Introduce yourself to the readers.

You can use this text as a model.

Hello! Let me introduce myself. My full name is ... . I was born on June, 26, 1994 in Moscow ( I am from Tallinn in the north-east of Estonia/ I live in Tallinn, Estonia). I am 14 years old.
I am in my teens. I am of average height and medium build. I have got straight dark hair, a round face, a button nose and thin lips. My eyes are big and brown. I have also got dimples and freckles. I wear glasses. I am an outgoing person, because I I like meeting people. However, I can be stubborn at times.
I am a student at Tallinn Linnamae Russian Lyceum. I am in year 8 (I am a pupil of the eighth form) . My favourite sport is swimming and my favourite day is Saturday.
I am always very busy, but when I am free I like reading books and surfing the net. I also like going to the cinema.

Комментариев нет: