понедельник, 21 сентября 2009 г.

Our family.

Our family is neither large nor small. There are four of us: my mother, my father, my brother and me. It is an average family.
My father is 47 years old. He is an engineer. He works in the office of an engineering company. He is always busy. He has very little free time. He likes his job and there are chances of promotion. My mother is a teacher of music. She works a lot. She does her house-work and I always help her. My brother is 23 years old. He is a post-graduate student of the Economics Faculty. He is not married yet and has no family of his own.
I have two grandmothers and one grandfather. I love them very much and often go to see them. My grandmothers are retired now. When they have free time they like working in the garden.
I have many relatives. My aunts, uncles and cousins live in different parts of Estonia. On holidays they often come to our place. We have a very good time together. I love my family!

Комментариев нет: