среда, 23 сентября 2009 г.

My flat.

We live in a new 16-storeyed block of flats in Tallinn. It's situated in a very picturesque place not far from the city centre.
There's a big supermarket on the ground floor and it's very convenient to do everyday shopping.
Our flat is on the fifth floor. It's very comfortable and well-planned. We have all modern conveniences, such as central heating, electricity, gas, cold and hot running water and a telephone. There are three rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a hall in our flat. There's also a balcony and we can enjoy a lovely view of the river.
In the living room there are two comfortable armchairs, a sofa and a television with video (DVD). The modern kitchen has got a new cooker and fridge (microwave oven, coffeemaker, toaster, dishwasher). There are two cosy bedrooms with wooden wardrobes. The bathroom has got a bath and a shower.
My favourite room is my bedroom. I like it very much, but from time to time I change it round. I quite often move the bed and change the posters on the wall.

Комментариев нет: